Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday

So I haven't made a blog in a few days. I know I'm supposed to write every day, but most of the time when I'm in bed at midnight is when I remember that I forgot to do it. People who remember things at midnight when they are in bed generally don't get up to fix whatever they forgot. I'm definitely one of those people, so my blog hasn't been getting done. But I will try to do better, I promise.
Today is Tuesday. Tuesday's are awful. I go to school from 8:00 until 3:30 and I work at 5:00 until about 9:30 or 10:00. So by the time I'm out of class, I have to go home, eat dinner, do as much homework as possible in about 45 minutes time, and get ready for work. Then I go to work for a few hours and come home and finish all of my homework. It's completely exhausting. Anyways, that's how my day is going. I sure hope yours is better. If not, I feel your pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment