Saturday, September 24, 2011

Maybe? Maybe not.

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo. I need to decide soon because if I do, I want to do it before the wedding which is in like three months. I'm thinking one on my foot.... I dunno. It's just something I've been thinking about. Maybe something with my favorite bible verse, which is John 16:33. Maybe you should all give me ideas or opinions (if you can even get a comment to go through). I want something small and on the side of my foot that I can hide wearing flats. I'm kinda freaked out to do permanent things to my body because when I was 18, I got my bellybutton pierced. I took it out a year ago and it's STILL not all the way closed up. Anyways, this has been on my mind today and I thought HEY! I should blog about this, because I'm still not blogging every day like I'm supposed to. *sigh*. It will get easier, I'm sure. So hey, give me opinions if you can :).

1 comment:

  1. I recently got a tattoo of a pug on my left shoulder. I got mine because of a deal I made with my husband. One thing I did find out, if you want lettering done, the letters have to be super huge so they don't fade beyond recognition. I originally wanted this quote: Be the person your dog thinks you are. But it would have taken up half my back or become blurred over time. A tattoo on your foot would be cute, but I suggest a symbol rather than words.

    ReplyDelete