Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday

I'm still sucking at writing everyday. But at least I know I'm sucking right? No, I don't think that makes it any better. I just need to do better. *sigh* Well anyways. It's Thursday. Thursday is my Friday and today was definitely a friday sort of day. I had no motivation and no energy. I have one class left and I haven't finished the homework for it. I'm procrastinating that of course. On a happier note, my dad and brother are coming up tomorrow to watch the U of I game on Saturday and they are staying with me for awhile. I'm pretty excited because I haven't seen them in over a month. So now I have to go clean my apartment to prepare for their arrival. After that I will frantically finish the homework for my 4:30 class since I will have procrastinated for much too long. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment