Monday, October 3, 2011

Skorts

Today my brother came to visit. Actually, he came to take a tour of U of I. He's only a sophomore, but I suppose that's about the time they're telling kids to start looking at schools now. Anyways, we went out to lunch and there was a girl sitting across from us who got up to go to the bathroom. She was wearing a skort. My brother sighed and went back to his food. I asked "what was that about?" "She was wearing a skort... I don't understand skorts," he said looking very perplexed. "What don't you understand?" I asked. Then he replied, as serious as can be, "Well, it's a skirt in the front and shorts in the back.... it's like a mullet for you butt." I laughed so hard I think I might have died for a few seconds from lack of oxygen.

No comments:

Post a Comment