Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Weekend

Tonight, after class gets out, I am driving four hours to my hometown. On Saturday we are going dress shopping for my bridesmaids and getting my dress fitted. Saturday is my Bridal Shower. We had to do the bridal shower super early so all of the old ladies could still come and not have to drive in the snow. This all seems so weird to me. Like I can't believe it's really happening. Wow. My mind is boggled trying to figure out how this even happened. Like just the other day I was graduating high school and now I'm in my third year of college and getting married!! Yikes! Well anyways it's all pretty exciting and I'm super stoked to go home. I hope you all have a perfectly grand weekend here in dreary Lewiston. I'm going home to be surrounded by my magnificent Cuddy Mountains in my cozy little valley. :) See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment